- Cracow. Przewodnik turystyczny 3w1 wyd. ExpressMap
Przewodnik turystyczny + mapa + atlas
Autor: praca zbiorowa
Format: 12 x 22 cm
A guidebook with a difference. Mapped out itineraries, a detailed city atlas and a folding
laminated map – all prepared especially to complement the guidebook format. With this set, it is easy to plan your sightseeing tour, move about the city and find your way to selected sights.
In guide you'll find:
- 11 suggested itineraries - 11 itineraries featuring 99 most interesting sites. An encounter with the fire-breathing Wawel dragon, the magic of the Jewish Kazimierz, age-old Catholic traditions kept alive in the Old Town’s fine churches, the Socialist-Realist charm of Nowa Huta.
- 59 restaurants, bars and cafés - For every palate and budget: the best of Polish cuisine served in stylish restaurants and cosy bars, Jewish meals accompanied with Klezmer music, and fast food with a difference.
- 42 outing ideas - Theatres and art houses of the cultural capital of Poland. Alternative pubs, jazz bars and dance clubs. Cracow for adrenaline addicts: laser paintball and go-karts.
- 29 best shopping places - An A-Z for fashion buffs: unique jewellery, handmade bags, and vintage clothes. Shops selling original souvenirs, and flea markets full of second-hand curios.
- 27 festivals and events - From music festivals (classical, jazz, pop), through international film reviews, to picturesque parades and processions.
- Exhaustive practical info - General information on the city’s transport, accommodation and tourist services, and practical details concerning each sight (opening hours, access by public transport, etc.).