- Pacific Northwest's Best Trips.  Przewodnik turystyczny wyd. Lonely Planet autor: praca zbiorowa
Autor: Mariella Krause, Celeste Brash, Brendan Sainsbury, Korina Miller
Format: 128 x 197 mm
Ilość stron: 368 (37 map)
Discover the freedom of the open road with The Pacific Northwest’s Best Trips. We’ve selected 33 amazing road trips through the Pacific Northwest, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions. Whether you want to cruise along the coast, explore volcanic remnants or sample regional wines, we’ve got the trip for you.
- Get inspired with highlights, expert recommendations and gorgeous images
- Discover even more with detours, walking routes and ways to link your road trips
- Get around easily with color maps, detailed directions and practical tips
- PLUS planning advice to help you pick the right route
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, Pacific Northwest Driving Guide.