- Cycling New Zealand. Nowa Zelandia. Przewodnik rowerowy  wyd. Lonely Planet autor: Scott Kennedy
Autor: Scott Kennedy
Format: 128 x 197mm
Ilość stron: 352 (56 map)
With some of the world's most varied and dramatic landscapes, New Zealand is a cyclist's dream. From the lush semitropical bush and geothermal wonders of the North Island, to the glaciers and icy-blue rivers of the South, we've chosen rides for every interest and ability level.
Whether you want pleasant rural riding on narrow winding lanes, great offroad routes, or strenuous rides through the most spectacular landscapes, this guide gives you the best of New Zealand on two wheels.
- 30 great rides throughout New Zealand,
- Route descriptions, map and cue sheets for each ride
- Comprehensive listings for sleeping, eating and facilities along the way
- Everything you need to know to get prepared
- Bike maintenance tips to keep you on the road