- Shanghai. Szanghaj. Wallpaper city guide. Przewodnik turystyczny wyd. Phaidon
Autor: praca zbiorowa
Ilość stron: 128
Format: 11 x 16 cm
Wallpaper* City Guides present a tightly edited, discreetly packaged list of the best a location has to offer the design conscious traveller. Here is a precise, informative, insider’s checklist of all you need to know about the world’s most intoxicating cities.
Whether you are staying for 48 hours or five days, visiting for business or a vacation, we’ve done the hard work for you, from finding the best restaurants, bars and hotels (including which rooms to request) to the most extraordinary stores and sites, and the most enticing architecture and design. Wallpaper* City Guides enable you to come away from your trip, however brief, with a real taste of the city’s landscape and the satisfaction you’ve seen all that you should.
In short, these guides act as a passport to the best the world has to offer.
- A new concept in city guides
- Tightly edited and ruthlessly researched, for the discerning traveller who wants a true taste of the best a city has to offer
- Rigorously selected, the guides include the ultimate places to enjoy art and architecture and to sleep, eat, drink, shop, exercise and relax
- Ideal for the weekend tourist, the business traveller, or even those enjoying an extended staying an extended stay