- Latvia. Łotwa.  Przewodnik turystyczny wyd. Bradt
Autor: Stephen Baister, Chris Patrick
Format: 216 x 135mm
Ilość stron: 256
Latvia is a land of serene
beauty, with long sea coasts lined with fishing hamlets, quiet dairy farmlands
and dense forests. Picturesque Riga is the most cosmopolitan of all the Baltic
capitals and a pleasure to visit with its art nouveau buildings, historic
churches and museums.
Latvia possesses the largest and most cosmopolitan capital of the Baltic states, and visitors to Riga will find their interests well catered for in this guide – from museums, art nouveau buildings and opera to casinos, bars and jazz clubs.
For visitors touring the peaceful Latvian countryside, a host of options is covered: Jurmala's sandy beaches, Gauja National Park and quaint provincial villages all merit a visit and are easily discovered with the Bradt guide.This new edition provides more coverage of activity holidays, the coastal town of Liepaja - now readily explorable with summer flights from Riga - and new possibillities for observing wildlife, including the developing nature area at Lake Pape.
- Updated, in-depth information on Riga's art galleries, museums and parks
- Growing number of country-house hotels which offer luxury at affordable prices plus new boutique hotels in Riga and Jurmala
- Fascinating insight into Latvian folklore, customs, language and cuisine
- The secrets beyond the capital, including beaches, forests and castles